Secuna Coordinated Vulnerability Disclosure Platform
Secuna Software Technologies, Inc.
The platform connects companies and organizations to vetted Cybersecurity Professionals around the world to ethically find and report possible security vulnerabilities.
In the Philippines, 66% of firms are unprepared for cyberattacks and it ranks 33rd on the countries which are most prone to security threats. In most developing countries this is a reality with ICT improving, but cybersecurity lagging.
We saw that the best security minds we knew either weren't interested in a full-time role for a single company, weren’t able to work overseas, or already had day jobs at the largest internet companies and banks. We thought that if we provided an efficient way for them to do work that they enjoy, make a real difference in how companies and organization secure them, and make money while honing their skills, we could unlock a huge amount of talent that wasn’t accessible previously.
• Hand-pairs companies and organizations with pre-vetted cybersecurity professionals who are subject matter experts in client’s tech stack.
• Have researchers test their infrastructure for vulnerabilities in an initial scan, and work closely with their software engineering team to resolve issues and implement best practices.
• Makes the security program private, where only the client and the researchers they approve will have access to their program. Clients don’t have to provide source code and all initial testing is done with only the information and access them like what normal users have.
• Create their security program and have it up and running in 5 minutes (or they can self-serve, if they prefer).
• Only charges for results (when they reward a hacker for his/her valid finding).