Bio-based Gas/Chemical Vapor Sensor
Product 1: N100 Ammonia Module
In addition to the comprehensive sensor package offered with the M100, Calyx also offers the N100 Smart Sensor Module with built-in MCU. It is available for developers to integrate into embedded systems.
The N100 offers the barebones module version of our ammonia sensor. It has the ammonia sensor, as well as an on-board MCU to provide digital output. The N100 comes in industry standard 4R form factor, and is available for developers to integrate into embedded systems.
Highlights of the N100 include:
• Long Lifetime: the sensor operates normally in the continuous presence of ammonia, and long-term exposure does not decrease sensitivity
• High Selectivity: the sensor is highly selective to ammonia, and is unaffected by other environmental contaminants such as NOx, SOx, CO2, O2, EtOH, and hydrocarbons
• Fast Response: the sensor responds to gas changes rapidly, with T90 of under 60 seconds
Features of the N100:
• Sensitivity Range: 0 ppm~50 ppm (lower detection and resolution range option available)
• Nominal weight of 8 grams
• 3-5V operating voltage
• UART digital output
• Humidity Range: 25%~95% (non-condensing)
Temperature range: -20°C~50°C
Product 2: M100 Ammonia Measurement System
The M100 is your go-to solution for a fully integrated ammonia sensor. It is wireless, and can operate on battery power for multiple years with minimal calibration maintenance from sub-freezing to 50°C.
Calyx’s M100 line of ammonia gas sensors are a fully integrated system with wireless transmission capability, and provides the optimal price to performance metric to operate in any situation. The M100 can be powered via battery or 10-32 VDC power, analyzes ammonia in real time, and transmits the data wirelessly using LPWAN technology.
Highlights of the M100 ammonia sensor include:
• Long Operating Life: the M100 can operate for multiple years on battery power with minimal maintenance such as an occasional calibration check
• Fast Response: the sensor rapidly responds to concentration changes, with a T90 under 60 seconds
• No Drift: the sensor operates normally in the continuous presence of ammonia
• Configurable: the operator can choose a wide variety of parameters, such as sampling period, transmission period, and power options.
Features on the M100 ammonia sensor:
• Power ON/OFF button on device
• 4 LED indicators for operation status, updates, and alarms
• Allows factory and user setting restoration in case parameters are lost accidentally
• Transmit setup information and battery voltage to wireless receiver
• On-device sockets for future sensor add-ons
• Easy to swap lithium ion battery
• Alternative communication options available
• Alternative mount options available
• Lower detection range option available
• Extended temperature range available
Operating a M100 is as simple as putting the sensor in the desired location and tuning it on. It gives accurate ammonia readings continuously and automatically.